Monday, April 7, 2003

Hmmm...something must have happened in the month I didn't bother blogging. Didn't bother here, anyway, though countless other blogs were tarnished by my "thoughts."



The curling season ended last week. In my last official game -- a game with playoff ramifications -- I played as if I started a month ago. Just horrible. I didn't singlehandedly keep us out of the finals, but I certainly did my part.



On the whole, though, I did get much better. I aspired to, and achieved -- mediocrity. Whoo! More next year, most likely. Now I have to find something to do with myself 3-4 nights a week.



Oscars: My night was made ten minutes in, when Spirited Away deservingly won Best Animated Feature.



Speaking of animation, I just about had a damn stroke watching Rejected on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment