Tuesday, November 2, 2004

If you are for fiscal responsibility, you probably should not be voting for Bush. If he wins, I think one of his first 100-days activities will be to have his faith-based government apply for some of that Christian Debt Management that's still in my spambox.



If you'd like to see fewer abortions, you also might want to abandon the guy whose policies have led more women to decide not to bring kkids into the world.



If you value your gay and lesbian friends and family -- and believe me, you have some -- you may want to be able to look them in the eye sometime in the next four years.



Honestly, I don't think Kerry's in much of a position to alter the path in Iraq. Nor should he cut and run. But the proper analogy isn't changing horses mid-stream. It's Kyle Lohse on the mound with a 6-2 lead in the 6th walking five straight with no one out. Let's make that call to the bullpen, even if it's only JC Romero warming up.



I decided I can't watch too much TV tonight. I'ma go see Shaun of the Dead instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment