Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hell no, I didn't see it.

After getting burned the last three times, I wasn't going to give Lucas opening-weekend money. Plans to go see Layer Cake today fizzled out amongst errands. I do hear from reputable sources (i.e., a person old enough to see SW in '77 and who didn't become a raving fanboy) that it doesn't suck, so I imagine it's inevitable.

So I decide to go on indefinite hiatus for TRASH, then I'm clued into a multimedia site so, so...fraught with audio question material...Theme packet, my lovelies. Either at the Burns, FOGHAT, or Trashmasters. But definitely before the end of the year. I'm committing it to pixels here so that I can procrastinate and never do it.

************
Oh yeah, I made good on my threat and bought the eldest nephew a plane ticket. He'll need some time away from his twin infant siblings, and his mom will need 25% more rest for one week. We're flying him down here over 4th of July weekend, then driving him back up the following weekend in order to attend a family reunion. Suggestions on how to entertain a 10-year-old boy are welcome. So far I have:

Six Flags
Gameworks
permutations of CityPass activities
The beach
competing at UChicago's ACF and trash events
lots of boardgames
catching up on Buffy episodes
peeler bar

No comments:

Post a Comment