Monday, May 10, 2004

Okay, I don't mind the blogger changes a bit. Seems more intuitive, and I finally fixed my archives.



Weekend: Friday I finally had time to accept a longstanding poker invite. Suffice it to say I saved my ATM impression for another night.



Saturday: Fencing and a big nap. We watched this fantastically stupid movie; another cast of sorta-stars who should have known better. To think that Klaus Kinski turned down Raiders of the Lost Ark to do this. And poor Sterling Hayden...this was his basically his swan song.





Sunday: Watched Kiss Me Deadly. Now the homages in Repo Man and Pulp Fiction make sense. Supposedly there's an homage in GTA:Vice City, but apparently I haven't gotten that far yet. We went over and distracted Karlo while M&C watched the Survivor finale. I just don't get it. But here's a reality show I can get behind. Someone here should pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment