Friday, October 6, 2006

well, that sucked...
If you've visited Batgirl's site and wondered just what the "Ass Bats" were that she occasionally mentions...they were on display this week.

I'm now pulling for a Tigers-Cards series, as that matchup will please the greatest number of my friends and will tweak the greatest number of locals (and make Selig weep). And of course, the offseason looms. Which washed-up veteran can the Twins take a chance on this offseason (aside from Torii Hunter, of course*)? At least Rondell White proved his worth once he was healthy.

* Still hitting well, but can't play center any more, and seems like he'd pout his way off the team if they moved him to right. This is a guy who said of new pitching hitting coach Joe Vavra (paraphrasing), "He has nothing to teach me." As has been said elsewhere, there is no I in TEAM, but there are two I's in Torii.

No comments:

Post a Comment