Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I'm a genius!

I've been reading Stuart Berman's Mediaweek column regularly, and he has a daily TV trivia question. In early January I answered one of his questions (I don't recall what it was), and got listed on his page as a correct respondent for that week. And I'm still there, nearly three months later, although I've not ventured a guess since! Yay me!



I'm a klutz!

Took my first spill curling last night. We went to wearing the full sliders instead of the training-wheelesque half sliders, and while walking back to the hack after throwing a rock, I went down hard on my left knee, just below my kneecap. No swelling, and surprisingly no bruise, at least not yet. More hurt pride than anything else, and hey, it took me over a week to finally fall. For me, that's pretty damn good.



No comments:

Post a Comment