Tuesday, August 5, 2003

I'd like to extend my sincere personal thanks to President George W. Bush, His Holiness Pope John Paul II, Dr. William Frist (R-Tenn.), and Justice Antonin Scalia.



Why, you may ask?



Because the recent asshattery by these people have energized me around my mom's impending commitment ceremony this weekend. Since Mom and Donna mentioned their intent last November to do a ceremony, I've been supportive, but somewhat wary, as if I'd been asked to attend a Renaissance-costume nuptial, or something in which the couple wrote their own vows (Keep in mind, I eloped, so pretty much everythingseems excessive where weddings are involved). But now...now, take that, you bigoted morons, there's a stand to make. Frankly, if you think my mom threatens your family, then you've got bigger problems than you think.



So yeah, hey guys, thanks for the extra measure of joy in your disapproval. Jackasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment