Tuesday, September 14, 2004

And we have a winner

...and not at all who I expected. My curling partner Andrea tapped untold reserves of goodnatured ribbing and was first with a Clarke photo. Must be payback for all the trampoline comments I made at Spring Spiel.



If you bet on The Field, you win. Rosenberg was second; always count on the spite from that boy. I didn't expect Scott Monty to chip in at all; his blog's been so quiet I figured he was as AWOL as Bush in the TANG. People placing below the field I figured were either too nice, didn't know me well enough to be comfortable sending me something like that, or in a couple cases, just don't pay attention to hockey.





Chris Rosenberg 3-2

Chris Papa 3-2

Shawn DeVeau 2-1

Jon Couture 5-1

Mark Coen 10-1

Steve/Jenni 15-1

KMacP 25-1

Craig Barker 50-1

Field 50-1

Mike Burger 75-1

Dee Stiffler 75-1

Matt Bruce 250-1

John Heaton 250-1

My Mom 1,000-1





No comments:

Post a Comment