Thursday, September 23, 2004

I haven't teed off on anything political in a while. Let's see...ah, here we go... I sure am glad everything's fixed. Yep, crime, "terrah," poverty, all magically whisked away so we can talk about the damn Pledge some more.



Dentalmania has taken a turn for the worse. For the first two days I was supposed to keep the flipper in more or less all the time, including while sleeping. Now I'm taking it out at nights per instructions, which has meant serious discomfort when I put it back in. I'm on the verge of tears every morning for about two hours. I have a followup appointment Saturday morning, during which something must be done. Meanwhile I will be going to work viked up tomorrow. Good thing I walk to work.



As a diversion, the Devo show is tomorrow night. The long-awaited Devo show. Last time they came near me was, IIRC, the New Traditionalists tour...'81, maybe? I was way too young to go to concerts then. I'm still positive I'm building myself up for inevitable disappointment, but concerts, conventions, etc. have been some of the few highlights in an otherwise suckass summer. Here's hoping this, plus the probability of a new car in the next fortnight, rings in a better fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment