Wednesday, October 13, 2004

shhh....

This is that time of year when three biggish things converge to shut me up online: The Chicago Film Festival, getting ready for the start of curling season, and TRASH regional question crunchtime.



Of course, since I'm giving you even less than usual nothing of worth I have no right to bitch about other people's blogs, but when has that ever stopped me? Craig's home on the web is in that pray-for-February season where unless you care about football, there's nothing for you. At least the Tuesday caption contest has some broader appeal. Meanwhile Deeablo has become literally unreadable, friends-locking her LJ. I have an irrational thing against the LJ community, so I'll have to get her raving about the cute boys of the WB in person.



Oh, okay, here's something nonpersonal to bitch about: the ongoing rightwinging of my spam. This week: Christian Debt services. What is the Christian method of eliminating debt, exactly? And why are so many Christians in debt? Is it because George W. Bush and the GOP have abdicated the title of "party of fiscal responsibility?" One of the many interesting things gleaned from this book was the high instance of fraud in Utah, because swindlers tell people to pray on financial decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment