Sunday, April 3, 2005

It seemed like a good idea at the time, making some espresso at 7 to keep from nodding off during tonight's movie. And now I reap what I sow.

The movie wasn't a total waste of time, despite the efforts of the Worst Composer Ever*. Kirsti enjoyed the beefcake/cheesecake ratio more than I did. I'm really glad we didn't see it in a theatre, though. It's been a good 15 years since either of us read The Iliad, so we would have become one of those older couples that sit right behind you and explain things to each other, LOUDLY:

OKAY, WHO'S THAT NOW?
THAT'S...AH...BURSITIS. SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MUTE.
I DON'T THINK THAT'S HER NAME.
...
HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE IN THIS WAR.
NO, YOU'RE RIGHT. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BEFRIEND KEVIN IN TIME BANDITS.

In other news, today (yesterday) was Kirsti's birthday. A 100% true story on how we celebrated is to come.

*For argument's sake: Best Working Today, Best Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment