Thursday, September 14, 2006

stupid baseball stuff:

The inner seventh-grade boy never goes away. Reading "Yankees scratch Wang" is always funny. If I were drinking a half-pint of chocolate milk, it would most definitely shoot of out my nose.

The Cubs and I are not pals, but right now Angel Pagan is my favorite baseball name. Only when said like a gringo, of course. Sounds like some goth pr0n star.

Remember a few months ago, when I said I'd throw secondary allegiance behind the Tigers since the Twins were pissing away 2006? Yeah, well, so much for that. Next week provides a bit of a dilemma as the White Sox and Tigers face off. Earlier, with the Tigers running away with the division, I'd be content to root them on and let the Sox fall further behind in the wild-card chase. But now, suddenly the division title is not an impossiblity, and the Twins do not want to face the Yankees on the road AGAIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment