Friday, August 11, 2006

I do mean to update this more than on Mondays and maybe Tuesdays. The bonus mom had her hip replacement this week, and apparently all went well. There's a new movie log update on its way. The WI State Fair trip is tomorrow, surrounded by watching tons of The Wire Season 3. I'm missing Gen Con this year for logistic and financial reasons. I hope people remember to snag me a copy of Cineplexity.

So if Notflixing is the term for sending Netflix movies back unwatched after they sit on the TV forever, what's the term for falsely marking movies as returned so the next discs in the queue (say, discs 3 and 4 of a television series) arrive faster? All of this is purely hypothetical, of course. I guess the term is just "lying."

You should be populating your queues with Brick and The Hidden Blade. Both are movies I talked about earlier, and just hit DVD this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment